Check out the new and improved "4 Color Econo Screen Printing Kit". We've combined Ryonet's new four color Silver Press™ with more supplies and options to provide you a complete multiple color screen printing kit. Ryonet's Silver Press™ offers several benefits and advantages over other four color screen printing presses on the market and comes standard with a Lifetime Warranty.
The Econo 4 Color Package introduces you to multi-color screen printing with minimal investment. The included supply package covers everything you’ll need to make screens, print shirts and clean up after you're finished. This package can be altered to offer a full variety of printing including: Sleeves, Pockets, Infant, Youth, & Signs. You won’t find a more complete and profitable package for the price.
The Econo Package is a great way to start, but the Semi-Pro™ Complete Package is a similar kit that prints up to 10 times faster because it includes a flash dryer.
If you're not completely sure how screen printing works, please watch our 10 minute "Intro to Process" video above.
The 4 Color Econo Kit Includes:
4 Color, 1 Station Silver Press™
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Sturdy aluminum construction for a durable rust free design.
- Advanced Registration Gate. Adjustable like presses 5x it's price. Hold perfect registration print after print
- Off Contact and Tilt Adjustment Bracket. This allows you to set the off contact and tilt of your screen for optimal printing on almost any substrate. (see picture below)
- Heavy Duty Screen Clamp - Flat bar for extra clamping on screen surface area. Easy tightening knobs. Another critical point is the square back to the clamp. This allows screens to sit flush against the clamp reducing the possibility of slipping registration.
- Heavy duty Gas Shocks - Makes this press super smooth and will support 23"x31" frames. Up to 2 simultaneously.
- Center Bearing - Rotates more smooth than any press on the market
- 16x16" Neck Platen for easy shirt alignment
- Easy Assembly - Mounts to any table or bench with just a couple screws
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Length: Roughly 4' (with screens)
Base: 13" Wide, 18" Long
View The Silver Press™ In Action
Complete Product & Chemical Kit
- 4 Screens – 110 mesh, 20"x24" pre-stretched, high quality
- 6 Ink Colors. - International Coatings Plastisol. (Quarts of Ryonet Black and Ryonet White. Pints of Scarlet Red, Royal Blue, Lemon Yellow, & Kelly Green) (capable of printing thousands of Shirts)
Upgrade Option: Color BOOST your inks and add 4 quarts with new colors
- Standard Plastisol Inks - (Navy Blue, Golden Yellow, Purple, Dark Orange) $59 Upgrade
- RyOpaque Plastisol for Dark Garments - (Golden Yellow, Pink, Orange, Red) $69 Upgrade
- RC Water Base for Enviro Kits - (Orange, Reflex Blue, Purple, Rubine Red) $69 Upgrade
- 1 Pint of Curable Ink Reducer
- 1 Roll of 2" Screen Tape
- 2 Ink Scoops for easy ink handling
- 2: 10" Ink Squeegees
- 2: 8" Ink Squeegees
- 16” Scoop Coater – Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 10 Ultimate Ink Cards for cleaning screens
- 1 Wagner Heat Gun (used to cure ink) 2 yr warranty through Wagner
CHEMICAL START-UP KITS INCLUDES:
- Emulsion – 1 Quart of CCI DXP dual cure emulsion (coats 25 screens)
- Ryonet Emulsion Remover – 1 Pint of CCI ER-4 Emulsion Remover
- Ryonet Screen Wash 147 - Pint – Cleans plastisol ink from used screens or press
- Ryonet Fab 90 Screen Degreaser - Pint – cleans the screen of oils and dirt
- Ryonet Liquid Haze 950 - Pint – is used as a ghost image and stain remover
- Ryonet Red Coat Block out (8oz) – is primarily used to fill pin holes on screens
- CCI Mist Adhesive – is an aerosol spray that tacks garments to printing board
- 2 Chemical resistant spray heads
- ProChem hand cleaner & conditioner - 8oz - removes ink from skin
- 2 Blue Scrub Pads
Upgrade Options: For Only $99 Swap out standard chemicals and inks for EnviroLine Chemicals and Water Based Inks, includes 156 Mesh Upgrade & Water Based Training DVD. Click here for more info.
EXPOSURE KIT INCLUDES:
Upgrade Option: Stand with pre-set distance for $30
- 500 watt curing light
- 10 Sheets of 8.5x11” positive film for Inkjet printers
- Comes with a sheet of glass to hold the positive film in place while exposing
Screen Printing 101 Complete Instructional DVD
A $49.99 value with over 5 hours of screen printing lessons and a set of written instructions on how to screen print. Our DVD is taught by our sales staff that has over 100 combined years of screen printing experience. We also offer free technical support with our kits so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our DVD covers everything from Art set up in photo shop, Screen set up, advanced printing, clean up and more. To see more Educational Materials click here.
Training Bonus: Take advantage of our special training offer and receive an additional DVD featuring a variety of training clips like how to print a better white, decorating mugs, printing gradient images, advanced color separations, & much more. This DVD is packed full of 2+ hours of bonus footage that you can apply to real world application. Take a glimpse into the future and see how you can grow and expand your printing operation with this DVD.
OUTPUT SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE ECONO 4 COLOR:
- Print up to 30 shirts an hour - 1 Color small logo when curing with the heat gun
- Print up to 90 shirts an hour - 1 Color 16"x16" logo when curing with a flash dryer
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt (ShirtSpace.com)
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts; 5-50 at one time
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 50+ at one time
OTHER UPGRADES TO CONSIDER:
Exposure Units will develop more detail on your screens
Flash Dryers will allow you to cure at 10x the speed.
Capable of printing on CRP & Flat Stocks
To See More Kits - Click Here
Consider Adding More Ink - Ink Page
Consider Trying Our Ergonomic Squeegees - Flying Wing Squeegee
Make Screen Coating Easy With a Screen Coating Stand
Contiguous US flat rate shipping charge: $50.00 *Why shipping?
Shipping Note: This package ships in 2 different boxes and weighs about 120 lbs total. The press and supplies might ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-6 business days, but due to the demand of the press, please expect an additional 2-4 day delay. This package can only ship UPS Ground because of the weight and chemicals. Please do not select Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Select.