This package is no longer available
Click to view PRO 2 package
This package offers all the basics needed to start a screen printing shop using professional quality equipment to generate professional quality products. The Elite84 is equipped with brand name equipment from industry leaders such as: Riley Hopkins, Blackbody, and Ryonet. Ryonet offers product support and training through email, chat, phone, and videos. We do everything we can to help you get your business off the ground. Our mission is your success. It is imperative to our company that we sell you a quality package at a great price. Everything ships to your door!
This package includes free e-mail and phone support. If you have questions that are not answered in the description, please e-mail or call:
If you're not completely sure how screen printing works, please watch our 10 minute "Intro to Process" video above.
The Elite Kit Includes:
Riley Hopkins 8-color 4-station Printing Press
The Riley Hopkins press with "Joy Stick" registration is the most user friendly and affordable press on the market. It allows you to set up multi color jobs without the hassle of adjusting micro registration. It's the most advanced registration on the screen printing market and allows you to register with greater speed while having terrific control over tight adjustments. See pictures on how to use the joystick registration below.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Joystick Micro Registration
- Patented Joystick Micro Registration
- 4 - 16"x16" Shirt Boards with neck alignment
- Independently rotating heads and print stations
- Low drag tapered roller bearings
- Cast and machined 356 Air Craft Grade Aluminum heat treated to T-6 hardness
- Arrives partially assembled and will fit through standard doors
- Rotates in a 9' work circle
- 23" Screen width capacity
- Option to exchange Joystick registration with Micro Registration for $50 per head ($400 total)
click to enlarge
Joystick Micro Registration
click to enlarge
Rotates in a 6' circle
Upgrade Option: The Riley Hopkins Pro Upgrade - create the ultimate printing machine. Featuring a 10-year warranty and aluminum pallets, the Pro Upgrade is designed to improve the press's performance, eliminate part replacement, save you money, and provide assurance for years to come. Upgrade now for only $595 ($645 for 18"x20" pallets).
- 4, 16x18" Aluminum Pallets vs. Wood ($700 value)
- 10 Year Warranty vs. 1 Year: ($600 value)
Riley Hopkins Pro Upgrade
Upgrade Option: Add XYZ Micro Registration for only $200. If you're not a fan of the "Joystick Registration", have no fear, standard Mirco Registration can be added to this press for only $50 per head ($200 Total). About 90% of our customers prefer the Joystick Registration but the standard micro registration is available for those looking for it.
The EconoCure 8' 6100 Watt Conveyor Dryer
The EconoCure 6100 is the most affordable 8 foot dryer on the market today and with an output rating over 200 shirts per hour! The EconoCure 6100 features 2 independently controlled 18"x24" 3050 watt heat elements, a 4 foot tunnel, 24" width belt, adjustable gates for optimal heat retention, belt speed control, and a special track free belt. It's high powered, compact, and even ships without any additional crate fees! Specifications: Length 96", Width 34", Height 41", Belt Width 24", Belt Height 30.3", Belt Drive 120V, Belt Speed 1-12 fpm, Chamber Length 48", 2 Heat Elements of 3050 watts each, Element Voltage of 208 or 240, Wattage 6100 at 240volt or 4558 at 208volt, Amps 25.5 at 240volt and 22.1at 208volt, Plug is a NEMA L6-30P, 3 Year Warranty. Ships Freight from Missouri.
Upgrade Option: You can control the temperature of your garment by adjusting gates and belt speed or add manual temp control to the dryer for $256. This will allow you to control the temp of the dryer elements.
Black Body 18"x18" 2223 Watt Infrared Flash Dryer
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fully capable of fully curing plastisol ink
- Adjustable height with rotating capabilities
- Black Body's quality IR Panel for overall consistent heat across a 18"x18" area.
- Comes with wheels for easy use and mobility.
- Plugs into a 20 amp wall outlet.
- Comes with a 3 Year warranty!
- This Flash does not come with an on/off switch. Plug and Go!
Upgrade to an 18"x18"BBCBF2-2200 with rotating stand. The Black Flash by Black body covers an 18"x18" area and includes a rotating stand that gives it the automatic rotating abilities. It also supports most of the Black Flash heat elements so you can buy larger and hotter flash heads as you grow and expand your business. This Flash Dryer has an on/off switch. Only $142 and includes a 3 Year Warranty. (The 18x18 flash dryer comes with a 20 amp plug and will need a 20 amp outlet receptacle for power.) *Go bigger yet with a BBC 18x24" 208/230v 3100 Watt Flash Dryer for only $264 more!
25"x36" Aluminum Exposure Unit
- Expose the finest detail possible and give yourself the ability to print half tones!
- 240 watts of unfiltered UV power
- 25" x 36" 8 Bulb Unit
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum construction
- Includes a 3" foam pad and easy to follow instructions to make your own lid
- 3 Yr Warranty
Upgrade Option: Add a aluminum lid for $300. The aluminum compression lid helps ensure the correct amount of press for optimal results. Although the unit can be operated efficiently without it, the compression lid makes the use of this unit much more consistent and easier to use. Picture Shown at the bottom of this page.
KDL Wash Out Booth
This sink confines the mess of screen preparation, image wash out, and reclaiming to reduce contamination in your shop.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Made of strong and durable 1/4 inch polypro
- Welded main pan ensures a quality seal and no leaks
- Built-in screen supports
- Threaded drain hole makes it easy to plumb
- The semi-transparent back panel makes it easy to backlight
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
- KDL Booths are manufactured by Blackline or Chemical Consultants
Upgrade Option: Add a backlight to your washout sink for only $249.95. A backlit washout sink adds a huge sight advantage to any darkroom or screen area! This upgrade attaches easily to the back of your washout sink and allows you to clearly see what you are doing during preparation, washout, and cleanup of your screens. Backlit washout sinks typically run $900+, upgrade yours for a fraction of the cost. Click here for more information.
*Upgraded wash out booth with backlight shown
Complete Product & Chemical Kit
- 4 - 110 Mesh Screens, 20"x24", Pre-Stretched, High Quality, Aluminum
- 4 - 156 Mesh Screens, 20"x24", Pre-Stretched, High Quality, Aluminum
- 4 - 230 Mesh Screens, 20"x24", Pre-Stretched, High Quality, Aluminum
- 2 - Gallons of IC Plastisol Ink - Ryonet White & Ryonet Black
- 4 - 1/2 Gallons (new in kit!) of IC Plastisol Ink - Scarlet Red, Royal, Lemon Yellow, Kelly Green
- 6 - Quarts of Navy, Golden Yellow, Dark Orange, Purple, Maroon, Light Blue
- 1 - Quart of Curable Ink Reducer
- 1 - Qt Bright Discharge Base (new in kit!)
- 1/2 Pound Discharge Activator (new in kit!)
- Discharge and Water Base DVD (learn the ins and outs of Water Base Inks) (new in kit!)
- 8 - Ink Scoops for easy ink handling
- 1 - Metal Ink Spatula for cleanup and mixing. (new in kit!)
- 2 - Ink Cards scoops for cleaning screens. (new in kit!)
- 1 - Roll of 18"x100' Pallet Protect Tape (new in kit!)
- 4 - 15 Inch Squeegee's - For Pushing Ink through the Screen
- 4 - 12 Inch Squeegee's - For Pushing Ink through the Screen
- 2 - 8 Inch Squeegee's - For Pushing Ink through the Screen
- 2 - 6 Inch Squeegee's - For Pushing Ink through the Screen
- 1 - 16" Emulsion Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- 100 White Test Squares - Used for Test Prints
- 100 Black Test Squares - Used for Test Prints
- 3 Rolls Screen Tape
- 1 - Screen Printing 101 DVD
- 1 - Specialty Printing DVD
- 1 - Fundamentals of Four Color Process DVD
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- 1 Can Ryonet's Screen Clean Screen Opener - Unclogs Plastisol Ink from screen mesh.
- 1 Can Glass Cleaner - Cleans Exposure Unit Glass
CCI Large Textile Chemical Kit Includes:
- 1 Gallon CCI DXP Dual Cure Emulsion
- Container of CCI ER80 Emulsion Remover Concentrate (makes 1 gallon)
- 1 Quart CCI Nutralyze Screen Degreaser - cleans the screen of oils and dust
- 1 Quart CCI Renu-It - is used as a ghost image and mesh stain remover
- 1 Gallon CCI Screen Wash 147 Gallon - Cleans plastisol ink on screens or press
- 3 Chemical Resistant Spray Bottles
- 3 Scrub Pads used with cleaning and reclaiming chemicals
- 2 Cans of CCI Spray Adhesive used for holding shirts in place on print boards
- 8 oz. Red Coat Block Out - is primarily used to fill pin holes on screens
- 16 oz ProChem Hand Cleaner
- 1 Spot Cleaning Gun & Fluid - Used for removing cured plastisol
Upgrade Option: Add aluminum screen frame racks for only $259 each. Now you can store your screens off the floor with one of our aluminum screen frame racks! No more dust, dirt, or fibers getting stuck in your emulsion. Our aluminum screen frame rack holds 20 screens and keeps them evenly spaced for maximum airflow for faster drying times. This Rack will accommodate 20x24" and 23x31" screens in wood and aluminum.
Epson R1400 BLACKMAX System
- Epson R1400 Printer - 13" Wide Printer
- 6 Cartridges of Black Ink BLACKMAX Black Ink for the Epson R1400
- AccuRIP - Software, Crisp Halftones, Perfect Registration
- R-Film - 100 13"x18" Sheets, Fast Dry Time, Waterproof (Required)
- USB Cable - 6' USB Cable
- Educational DVDS - 4 Color Process and Specialty Printing DVD RIP Combos are used to make Film Positives. Using a stock inkjet printer will not print dark enough ink on the film allowing light to shine through the image and will result in loss of detail and/or an exposed image. The RIP Combo uses RIP software that tells the printer to print more ink with crisp edges. The Combination of an Epson Printer, RIP Software, Fast Ink, and Waterproof film results in a super opaque image with crisp edges and also gives you half tone capabilities.
Upgrade Option: Upgrade to the 17" Epson 4880 Blackmax film output printer which can in roll format. Upgrade for $1996.
Upgrade Option: Upgrade to Spot Process Vue Right Color Separation Software for easy output preparation. Upgrade Cost $595 (save $100).
Screen Printing 101 Complete Instructional DVD
A $49.99 value with over 5 hours of screen printing lessons and a set of written instructions on how to screen print. Our DVD is taught by our sales staff that has over 100 combined years of screen printing experience. We also offer free technical support with our kits so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our DVD covers everything including: Art set up in photo shop, Screen set up, advanced printing, clean up and more.
Free training offer: At Ryonet we would like to help insure all of our customers success! Along with the DVD and free phone support that have always come in our packages, Ryonet is now offering the opportunity for FREE hands on training at one of our Screen Printing Academy's. With the purchase of this package you'll receive 1 voucher (A $350 value, good for 1 year) to attend one of our monthly classes in Arkansas, California or our corporate facility in Washington State (additional classes may be purchased at a discount). To attend, review our screen printing class schedule and locations, choose the dates you would like to attend, and contact a Ryonet representative to sign up for free (Proof of purchase is required, classes are open based on availability).
Apply to lease this item online
Shipping Note: The Elite84 ships in 2 crates. One crate ships from Vancouver Washington and weighs roughly 640 pounds. The 2nd Crate Ships from Southern California and weighs 550lbs. If you do not have access to a fork lift of docking station, a truck will arrive with a lift gate and lower the crate to your driveway. The crates will require minor disassembly in order to fit through a standard door. A box knife or scissors is recommended to disassemble. The delivery driver will not be responsible for moving the crate inside your house or building. This package can only ship Ground because of the weight and chemicals. Please do not select Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air or 3rd Day Select. The average delivery time is 14-21 business days due to manufacture times of 7-14 days on the Riley Hopkins Press.
Contiguous US flat rate shipping charge: $600.00 *Why shipping?