Foil transfers are a great way to impress customers, add dollars to your bottom line, and have fun at the same time! Foil transfers look hard and scare many printers from trying them. In all reality, they are actually very easy to accomplish and a lot of fun too! With the right products and training, screen printing foil transfers can be easy to learn while new brining opportunity to your venture. This kit includes all the specialty products you need to produce foil transfers. Please note, foil transfers require the use of a heat press, if you don't have access to a heat press, check them out here.
Check out video demonstrations on how foil transfers work at the bottom of the page.
The Foil Transfers Package Includes:
- 1 - 20x24" 60 Mesh Aluminum Screen
- 1 - Quart of Foil Adhesive
- 1 - 200' x 12" Roll of Silver Foil
- 1 - 200' x 12" Roll of Gold Foil
- Foil and All Over Printing DVD
The Foil & All Over Printing DVD Covers:
1: Introduction to Foil and All Over prints
2: Artwork Techniques for all over artwork
3: Aligning split film positives for exposure
4: Screen Room: exposure and washout
5: All over printing with Water Based ink
6: All over printing with Plastisol and Foil Resist
7: Printing with Foil Adhesive
8: Applying the foil
9: Conclusion: final tips and tricks
Additional Package Options:
* The Water Base and Discharge DVD from Ryonet is a great way to learn how to use these two inks as background colors to your foil prints. Only $19.95 (see info on the dvd here.)
* Additional Colors of Foil. - Save 10% and add additional colors of foil like Blue, Dark Blue, Copper, Black, and Bronze for only $22.45 per roll (reg. $24.95)
* Foil Resist Quart (for $19.23). Foil resist additive can be added into plastisol at around 15% per weight to resist the foil from adhering to the plastisol ink during the transfer process.
FOR MULTI COLOR FOIL - (this is also covered in the DVD)
What's foil all about?
Ryan Moor demonstrating foil transfers @ Long Beach ISS 2009