Ryonet's new Silver Press™ 6 Color 2 Station Printing Press With Rotating Heads & Pallets.
Having a six color press in your shop vs. a 4 color press would enable you to print full color jobs on dark garments because you would have enough arms to dedicate one to a white flash plate which is needed for dark garment printing. Also having a multiple station press means you can be printing and curing at the same time which almost doubles production time.
(view in high quality by clicking HQ on the bottom right of the video)
New & Improved 6 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Press
6 Color 2 Station Silver Press™
Features & Benefits:
* Sturdy aluminum construction for a durable rust free design.
* Advanced Registration Gate Adjustable like presses 5x it's price! Hold great registration print after print!
* Off Contact and Tilt Adjustment Bracket This allows you to set the off contact and tilt of your screen for optimal printing on almost any substrate. (see picture below)
* Heavy Duty Screen Clamp - Flat Bar for extra clamping on screen surface area! Easy tightening knobs! Another critical point is the square back to the clamp. This allows screens to sit flush against the clamp reducing the possibility of slipping registration!
* Heavy duty Gas Shocks - Makes this press super smooth and will support 23x31" frames! Up to 3 simultaneously
* Center Bearing - Rotates more smooth than any press on the market!!
* 16x16" Neck Platen for easy shirt alignment!
* Easy Assembly - mounts to any table or bench with just a couple screws.
* Limited Lifetime Warranty view here.
The press spins in 7' Foot Circle. You will need a strong table or bench to set this on.
Press Length. Roughly 6' Long (with screens)
Base Pedestal: 13" Wide, 36" Long
This press ship in 2-4 business days and usually is in Transit for 2-9 days. It arrives in several boxes and ships from Washington State.
Optional Upgrades. MICRO REGISTRATION & SCREEN SIDE CLAMPS.
Print with the pros by upgrading your Silver Press™ with micro registration! Adding micro registration allows you to align high detail multi-color designs with ease and flexibility. This simple to attach system allows for 1" micro movement on the X-Y axes.
How does it work? The micro registration unit securely attaches between the screen arm and screen clamp. To unlock the registration the operator simply loosens the two knobs on top of the unit. Once free you can easily adjust registration by using the easy grip knobs which allow for precise movement. As you look down through the screen you can see the job come into registration, once aligned, tighten the top knobs and your registration will lock into place and hold tight through the job! Keep in mind, the Silver Press™ Micro Registration attachment also gives you an extra 1" flexibility front to back and left and right for a little more leeway in your screen alignment.
Contiguous US flat rate shipping charge: $100.00 *Why shipping?
- Made in the USA.
- Manufactured from high quality aluminum components.
- Easy to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty view here.
SIDE CLAMP UPGRADE. $119 Per Color (reg. $129)
Side clamps add versatility, stability, and flexibility to your screen printing press. Side clamps also give the screen printing press the capability to fit a roller frame. Side clamps are also great to use if you are swapping out frames between an automatic and manual press.
Frame Sizes. Fit up to a 23" wide frame.
Installation. Easily bolt onto the Silver Press™ Off Contact / Tilt Bracket. (Side clamp kit also includes a heavier duty shock.)
Warranty. Limited Lifetime view here.
Product Support Information