Professional, easy-to-use vinyl cutters for signs, vehicle graphics, retail displays, and more. With proven CAMM-1 technology and legendary Roland reliability cutting speeds are up to 850mm (33") per second for maximum productivity. Mechanical resolution of 0.0125mm/step (0.00049") guarantees precision results. Impressive maximum down force of 350 grams for performance with even the thickest materials. Includes Roland CutStudio*1, feature-rich design software developed for Roland vinyl cutters.
PLOTTER INLUDES STAND
Plug-in software for Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW®*3, for a seamless, consistent perating environment Accepts a broad range of materials from sand blast to window film.
- Letter / graphic cutting size: 1/4" to 29"
- Powered by digitally controlled servomotor
- Optical sensor for use with print & cut applications
- SL Tracking System with floor stand
- Convenient blade and tool holder compartment
- Cutter/pen force: 30 to 350 grams down pressure
- Automatic vinyl/sheet cut-off feature
- Three cutting modes: Normal, Heavy & High-Speed 32-bit RISC on-board CPU for ultra-high speed cutting
- Speed: 33 inches per second Accepts material from 2" to 36" wide
- Data buffer: 2 MB re-plot buffer 8 programmable presets for cut and pen modes
- "On the fly" pressure adjustment
- Over-cut and half-cut modes Half-cut function for scoring paper
- Front or rear media loading Interface:
- USB and Serial ports HP-GL and CAMM-GLIII compatibility
- "One button" test cut operation Dimensions (W x D x H): 45"x29"x44"
- Shipping Weight: 97 lbs
- 4 year warranty
*1 Compatible with Windows®98SE/Me/2000/XP and Windows Vista®.
*2 This system is accessed through Roland CutStudio software and plug-in software for Adobe Illustrator.
*3 Plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Illustrator 9/10/CS/CS2/CS3 for Windows, CorelDRAW 10/11/12/X3 for Windows, and Adobe Illustrator 9/10/CS/CS2/CS3 for Macintosh.
Ships out in 2-3 business days.