The Riley Hopkins 4 color 4 station press is one of the most efficient, compact, and well built presses in its format in the screen printing industry. This press is no joke! Don't let its size fool you, though it can fit in roughly a 6'-7' square area, the Riley Hopkins 4 Color 4 Station press can prints and spins fast and registers precisely. Riley Hopkins built this press to help you "WIN" in the long haul!
- Laser cut and formed assembly ensure uniform construction and increase stability.
- Numbered print heads increase job accuracy and assist in print order definition
- Adjustable wheel detent system alleviates noise during rotation and allows for smooth transitions between print stations
- Limited Lifetime Warranty *Only available on new Riley press design.
The Riley Hopkins press with Joy Stick registration is simply the most user friendly and cost affordable press on the market. It allows you to easily set up multiple color jobs without having to adjust micro registration knobs. It's the newest and most advanced thing to hit the screen printing market concerning micro registration.
||If you've used micro's or are not a fan of the Joystick Registration™ then have no fear, standard Mirco Registration is available. About 90% of our customers buy the Riley Hopkins press with the Joystick Registration™ but if you would still rather have micro registration, check out the WIN44MICRO press.
2. The Riley Hopkins Pro Upgrade - create the ultimate printing machine! Featuring Aluminum Pallets, the Pro Upgrade is designed to improve the press's performance, eliminate part replacement, save you money, and provide assurance for years to come.
1. 6 Color 4 Station Upgrade. What are the advantages of a 6 color 4 station vs. a 4 Color 4 Station. The 6 color press gives you two additional print colors. Two additional colors means more versatility and more room for profit.
*4: 16x18" Aluminum Pallets vs. Wood
Riley Hopkins 4 Color 4 Station Press
Local area pickup is available from Vancouver, WA or Gig Harbor, WA. If you can pick the press up locally you will not need to pay a crating or flat rate shipping. This charge will be added on as "additional shipping" if we are going to freight it to you. Presses are in stock and ready to ship out within 5 business days.
Contiguous US flat rate shipping and crate charge: $400.00 *Why shipping?