The 4 Color 2 Station Table Top Screen Printing Press is a great entry level press for someone who is looking to get started in screen printing. Unlike most table top presses, this four color press has two rotating stations. A two station press gives you the ability to have a printing station and a drying station. On a one station screen printing press production can be slowed down tremendously because of having to wait for the flash dryer or for the pallet to cool down after the flash. A two station press cuts down the wait time because while you're continuing to print another shirt the opposite pallet is being flashed.
While this press doesn't have micro registration, it can be used for finer detail printing once the job is aligned and it holds true registration throughout the course of a job. As you can see from the pictures below, the registration gates hold the arm snug to minimize side to side movement and to insure that the screen hits the same spot on the shirt every time. The arm of the press also features a location pin which helps to lock the arm in place while in the printing position.
New & Improved 4 Color 2 Station Screen Printing Press
4 Color 2 Station Silver Press™
Features & Benefits:
* Sturdy aluminum construction for a durable rust free design.
* Advanced Registration Gate Adjustable like presses 5x it's price! Hold perfect registration print after print!
* Off Contact and Tilt Adjustment Bracket This allows you to set the off contact and tilt of your screen for optimal printing on almost any substrate. (see picture below)
* Heavy Duty Screen Clamp - Flat Bar for extra clamping on screen surface area! Easy tightening knobs! Another critical point is the square back to the clamp. This allows screens to sit flush against the clamp reducing the possibility of slipping registration!
* Heavy duty Gas Shocks - Makes this press super smooth and will support 23x31" frames! Up to 2 Simultaneously
* Center Bearing - Rotates more smooth than any press on the market!!
* 16x16" Neck Platen for easy shirt alignment!
* Easy Assembly - mounts to any table or bench with just a couple screws.
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Made in America view here.
(view in high quality by clicking HQ on the bottom right of the video)
Ryonet's Silver Press™ offers several benefits and advantages over other four color screen printing presses on the market!
The press weighs about 100 lbs and ships in multiple boxes from Washington State. Ship time ranges between 4-8 days ground in the contiguous US. Typically presses ship out within 2-4 business days from the time the order is placed.
Press Length. Roughly 5' Long (with screens)
Base Pedestal: 13" Wide, 31" Long
Optional Upgrades. MICRO REGISTRATION & SCREEN SIDE CLAMPS.
* Add Micro Registration to your silver press™ for only $99 per color. (Reg. $109)
Print with the pros by upgrading your Silver Press™ with micro registration! Adding micro registration allows you to align high detail multi-color designs with ease and flexibility. This simple to attach system allows for 1" micro movement on the X-Y axes.
How does it work? The micro registration unit securely attaches between the screen arm and screen clamp. To unlock the registration the operator simply loosens the two knobs on top of the unit. Once free you can easily adjust registration by using the easy grip knobs which allow for precise movement. As you look down through the screen you can see the job come into registration, once aligned, tighten the top knobs and your registration will lock into place and hold tight through the job! Keep in mind, the Silver Press™ Micro Registration attachment also gives you an extra 1" flexibility front to back and left and right for a little more leeway in your screen alignment.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufactured from high quality aluminum components.
- Easy to install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty view here.
SIDE CLAMP UPGRADE. $119 Per Color (reg. $129)
Side clamps add versatility, stability, and flexibility to your screen printing press. Side clamps also give the screen printing press the capability to fit a roller frame. Side clamps are also great to use if you are swapping out frames between an automatic and manual press.
Product Support Information
Frame Sizes. Fit up to a 23" wide frame.
Installation. Easily bolt onto the Silver Press™ Off Contact / Tilt Bracket. (Side clamp kit also includes a heavier duty shock.)
Warranty. Limited Lifetime view here.
Installation Instructional Video
Contiguous US flat rate shipping charge: $75.00 *Why shipping?