Semi Pro Screen Printing at Home, Silk Screen Kit
Are you interested in screen printing at home, for a band, to start a small screen printing business, or just for fun? The Semi-Pro™ Silk Screen Kit is a great way to start screen printing the right way! Complete with a four color screen printing press, exposure light, flash dryer, and all the supplies you need, this silk screen kit includes all the basics you need to start screen printing at home and build from there. With our comprehensive screen printing 101 dvd, the ability to come to a screen printing class, and free technical support, you can feel confident that not only are you getting the right silk screen kit, but you’re going to be successful using it!
The Semi-Pro™ Complete Kit Includes:
- Riley Hopkins JR 4x1 Tabletop Press
- 2 - 110 mesh, 20x24" and 2 - 156 mesh, 20x24" pre-stretched aluminum screens.
- 16x16 Flash Dryer
- RXP 16x20 Exposure Unit
- 2 - 12" Squeegees and 2 - 8" Squeegees
- 101 DVD
- 1 Roll of screen masking tape (2"x15')
- 4 Ink Colors - International Coatings Plastisol. (Pints of Ryonet Black, Ryonet White, RyOpaque Scarlet Red, and Royal Blue)
- 8oz of Curable Ink Reducer
- 16x16 Platen (printing board)
- 16" Scoop Coater - Used for applying the emulsion to the screen
- Chemical resistant scrub brushes - 2 count
Not Shown: 10 Printing Pellons (white) and Light Safe Yellow Bulb
- 15 Sheets of Rite Film WP positives (8.5x11")
- Emulsion - 1 Quart of RXP dual cure emulsion (coats 25 screens)
- Mist Adhesive - 12oz
- Chemical Kit:
- Plastisol Press Wash - Cleans plastisol ink from used screens or press
- Emulsion Remover - 3oz Concentrate
- Green Stuff dehazer- 16oz
- Degreaser Concentrate - 4oz
- Water Removable block-out - 4oz
- Chemical resistant spray heads - 3 count
- 30 Ultimate Ink Cards -used for cleaning screens
- Hand Cleaner & Conditioner - 4oz
Riley Hopkins JR 4 Color 1 Station
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Durable US Steel Construction
- Powder Coated Finish
- Tilt and Off-Contact Control
- Heavy Duty Springs
- Adjustable and Interchangeable Riley Hopkins Platens
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Optional Press Cart
Foot Print (With Platen) 59" x 38" (150 x 97cm)
Platen Height (Bottom of mtg. Feet) 5.5" (31cm)
Platen Size: 16"x16" w/ Neck
Max Frame Size: 23"x31"
Base Configuration: Bench Mount
Color/ Stations: 4 color / 1 station
Ryonet's New 16x16" RyoFlash
A flash dryer is a great way to spot dry ink between colors when printing multi-colored designs. It can also be used to achieve a final ink cure and is much more effective than using a heat gun. We have combined everything we would like in a starter flash dryer with BBC's manufacturing genius and unparalleled support to provide a consistent, affordable, and durable flash dryer to our customers just starting to screen print.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 16x16" 1600 Watt Infrared Element - most flash dryers in this price range use coil elements like you would see in an oven. An infrared element uses a panel with hundreds of wires flowing through it to provide consistent heat throughout the heating area. A coil element only emits heat from one coil so you have very hot spots and very cool spots which doesn't behoove a constant cure. With hundreds of wires flowing through it to provide consistent heat throughout the heating area. A coil element only emits heat from one coil so you have very hot spots and very cool spots which doesn't behoove a constant cure.
- Rotating and Adjustable Stand
- Sturdy design with powder coated housing to prevent rust
- Locking casters
- Simple design - fewer parts means fewer things to go wrong. The Econo Flash doesn't have an on/off switch but can easily be plugged into the wall or hooked up to an industrial power strip to turn on and off.
- Easy assembly - yes, there is some assembly required, but with a few bolts you have a flash that's ready to be put to work.
- UL certified components
- Runs off any 15amp circuit
- 1 year warranty - if a one year warranty seams short picture this. The element used in this flash dryer is the SAME element used it BBC's high end series. These elements have been tried and tested in thousands of shops throughout the world. Their quality and longevity speaks for itself and dwarfs any manufacturer's warranty!
Upgrade Options: Upgrade to an 18x18" 2223 Watt Afford-a-Flash. The 18x18" not only cures a larger area, but will also cure shirts faster and will give you more versatility as you grow and expand your business. This flash dryer comes with a 20 amp plug and will need a 20 amp outlet receptacle for power.
RXP 16x20 Exposure Unit
The 16"x20" table top exposure is a low cost way to step up your screen printing exposure game! With this screen printing exposure unit you are able to burn higher quality and crisper images vs. using an above exposure light or the sun.
How? This table top exposure unit uses unfiltered UV black light which exposes a screen much faster than halogen or photo light. Also by using the foam pad that comes with the unit and about 25 lbs of weight you can create the positive pressure needed to sandwich your film positive and screen mesh to the exposure glass to ensure that fine detail, halftones and crisp edges can be exposed without light working its way around the edge of the image like it would if positive contact was not sufficient.
Screen Printing 101 DVD: Beyond the Basics
A $29.99 value with hours of screen printing lessons and a set of written instructions on how to screen print. Our DVD is taught by our sales staff that has over 100 combined years of screen printing experience. We also offer free technical support with our kits so feel free to call and talk to our staff at any time. Our DVD covers everything from Art set up in photo shop, Screen set up, advanced printing, clean up and more.
OUTPUT SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE SEMI-PRO™:
- Prints between 40-60 shirts per hour
- Average shirt cost of $1.50 - $3.00 per shirt (ShirtSpace.com)
- Average print cost of $0.05 - $0.35 per shirt
- Capable of printing professional quality prints
- Designed for printing smaller runs of shirts; 50-200 at one time
- Capable of printing larger runs of shirts: 200-2000 at one time
Why start with Ryonet?
Ryonet has the most experience and passion in the industry for starting screen printers—over the past 10 years we have helped thousands of people start and learn the art of screen printing. We’ve taken what we’ve learned and developed this brand new Screen Printing Starter Kit that offers the most functional and affordable screen printing kit on the market. Supported by Ryonet’s top notch training videos, manuals, hands on training and free technical support our goal not only help you start, but to succeed in screen printing. We believe that if we help you learn screen printing, by offering the best package and support as you begin, you will have more fun and want to grow and expand.
I tried to work with a “Big Brand Company”, but they wouldn’t give me the time of day. I turned to Ryonet, and I found that I get the same level of attention and service as a big experienced printer! You are MY screen printing supply company!
Thanks for all your help!
- Geoff Sager - Flat Broke Comics
Training you can trust:
*In order to effectively support this package it is very important for you to review the training video and manual before calling support so that our support staff can better trouble shoot your questions.
Support you can rely on:
Shipping Note: This package ships in 3 different boxes and weighs about 180 lbs. The press, flash, and supplies might ship from separate locations and might arrive at different times. The average delivery time in the US is usually 2-7 business days, but due to the demand of the press, please expect an additional 2-4 day delay. This package can only ship UPS Ground because of the weight and chemicals. No Expedited shipping methods available shipment. Please do not select Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day or Express Ground.
Contiguous US flat rate shipping charge: $110.00 *Why shipping?